[vtkusers] Plotting 3D points in space

murali kuna murali_421 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 12 09:17:02 EST 2006

hello friends...

                  I am a newbie to VTK. I have a 3d points in a text file.I want to create a surface from that points.i am forwarding that text file as an attachment. Can anyone please help me to do this.If possible give me a script file of the same.

                   Thanks in advance

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India