[vtkusers] Why cmake donot generate the java source file?I use vtk5

iii-lin iii-lin at 163.com
Mon Dec 11 08:20:32 EST 2006

Why cmake donot generate the java source file?I use vtk5.0.2 .
When generated,in the output_directory/java/vtk ,only find some *.java.rule,*.class.rule files,there is no *.java file.Where are these files(there are only some *Driver.java,but others are miss)?
When I use Visual C++ 6 open the vtk.dsw,and compile,the infomation show that when compile *Driver.java,can not find symbol: vtk3DWidget vtkBoxWidget vtkImagePlaneWidget .....
So,my question is:where are these file? Can anyone help me?Thanks.