[vtkusers] VTK + FLTK compiling problem

garraud charles pglminfini at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 11 07:23:23 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

  I tried to install the vtkFLTK library. I am using Cmake 2.4 and FLTK 1.1.7.

  The  problem occurs when I compile the All Build with VC++ 2005 studio express. The following error occurs 12 times:

  C:\Program Files\VTKFLTKbin\vtkFLTKConfigure.h(59) : fatal error C1021: invalid preprocessor command 'warning'
  VolumeUI.cxx

  Is it because of my compiler? Or I don't use the good releases?

  Any answer would be really appreciate

  Thanks

  charles