[vtkusers] Get CellID

Secolas UA secolasua at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:10:37 EST 2006

Hello!

I am doing an application that from an imported VRML Model I want to get
cell information. I need to get the points that define the cell.

This is part of the code that I use to access the cells but I'm stuck
because I don't know how to get the cellId for the GetCellPoints function.

…

polyData = (vtkPolyData* ) Act->GetMapper()->GetInput();

      int t = polyData->GetNumberOfPolys();

      cellArray = polyData->GetPolys();

      polyData->GetCellPoints(  pointList);

      …

If anyone knows the best way to do this I would forever gratefull. Any other
sugestions are very welcome too!

Best Regards

Ricardo Seco, University of Aveiro, Portugal