转发: [vtkusers] how to draw more than one object separately?

Obada Mahdi omahdi at gmx.de
Sat Dec 9 08:38:50 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

thank you for further elaborating on your goals.

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Áõ׿ wrote:
> 	I'm learning an arithmetic of collision detection - RECODE. The
> arithmetic need to render two objects several times. How can I render object
> A not affecting object B, and render object B not affecting object A?
> 	Once one renderer is rendered, all actor of the renderer are
> displayed on the screen. How to display them separately?

I took a quick look at the paper [1], but I am afraid that I would have
to think about it some more before I even know whether I have an answer
or not :-)

It seems like it involves some kind of multi-pass rendering technique,
which I do not know much about.  Maybe there are others with more
experience who can help you there?

Unfortunately I do not have the time right now, but maybe I can try to
have a closer look in the next days.

Regards

Obada

[1] G. Baciu, W. S.-K. Wong, H. Sun.  RECODE: An Image-Based Collision
     Detection Algorithm.  The Journal of Visualization and Computer
     Animation, 10(4):181--192, October - December 1999.