[vtkusers] Re: Error compilling with mingw

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Fri Dec 8 11:31:12 EST 2006

Hallo David,

thank you. I've got it compiled now. It only seems that I've something
wrongly configured as I get the libvtk...dlls and during install of the
python wrapper it complains about missing vtk.dlls (without the lib).

Sometimes it is a bit challenging to compile gnu originated software
under windows.

Regards
Wolfgang