[vtkusers] Help about VOI extracting...Help...

garraud charles pglminfini at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 6 11:28:03 EST 2006

Hi everybody.

  I am rendering a volume  and would like the user to be able to select a VOI. In that purpose, I used vtkBoxWidget, which is nice to select manually and view the VOI. But what I'm interested in is to get the data corresponding to the VOI selected for further processing. I was thinking of using vtkClipPolyData but I don't know how to use it in association with my BoxWidget.

  Maybe, there is another solution to get the data from that selected VOI or another way to select interactively the VOI.

  I would really appreciate any suggestion cause I am a bit stuck.

  Thanks