[vtkusers] help, about build my own classes in vtk

Ye Jun yejun078 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:03:25 EST 2006

hi, guys. I want to build my own classes with vtk. As what is said in
VTK\Examples\Build\vtkLocal\README, i create the dir named "Local" under VTK
and copy the configure files to the dir and add my class names to the
CMakeLists.txt. but when i use cmake 2.4 to configure the vc6.0, it always
told me that "File VTKConfig.cmake is written by WRITE_FILE(or FILE WRITE)
command and should not be used as input as input to CMake. Please use
CONFIGURE_FILE to be safe". How can i handle this situation, Can anyone give
me any suggestion? thanks....

alex