[vtkusers] SimpleCocoaVTK problems

Corrie lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net
Fri Dec 1 03:42:59 EST 2006

SimpleCocoaVTK is working now on my little G3.  Thanks to all who
helped, especially Mike and Sean.  The crux of the problem was the
setting of gcc and g++ to 3.3 in environmental variables in csh.login
in /etc.  (Misposted earlier that csh.login was in /local/bin - tired
fingers).  That must have been done years ago when GCC 3.3 was the
rage, the iMac was new, and the hard setting didn't make a
difference.  Once I got everything compiled under GCC 4.0, everything
slipped into place.  Thanks again.
Corrie

.