R: [vtkusers] how to get the mouse position and scalar value on thatposition in vtkImageViewer2

James Z. stayinmd at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 09:16:21 EDT 2006

hi, Giorgio,

  Thank you very much for your reply! Would you please give me more  detailed information about this? I am not familiar with picker-related  topics.

  Thanks a lot!

  James

vtk loader <vtkloader at tiscali.it> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                              Take a look about pickers  ;)
    Giorgio