[vtkusers] Rendering multiple actors with opacity (alpha)

Eugene Kim eugene at salk.edu
Mon Aug 14 20:05:58 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

 	I've had an annoying little problem which should have an easy
solution.  For any given actor that I add to an assembly, modifying it's
alpha values in a lookup table makes its opaque to itself, but only
somewhat so to other objects.  Depending on the order in which objects are
added to the scene (via assembly), the first object will be opaque to
itself but no other object, the second to only itself and the first, the
3rd to itself the second and the first, and so on.  It's very peculiar.
Anyone know how to get this properly working?

Thanks,
Eugene