[vtkusers] subtracting one volume from another

Sandra Moritz sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 11:45:18 EDT 2006

Hello together

I am new in this mailing list and also a new vtk user, so if I ask stupid questions or something else, just let me know :-).

Well, what I would like to do is subtracting one volume from another. More detailed, I would like to superimpose to volumes, subtract then one from the other and use the new volume for other calculations. Is there any function in vtk which can perform this task?

And another question: Is there any user guide apart from the book which is not available at the moment? Or any webpage which can help to understand vtk a little bit better?

Thanks very much for every help!!

Sandra