[vtkusers] Missing Array Selection

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 8 12:37:59 EDT 2006

I want to turn off all of the point and cell data loaded from a '.vtp'
file, so I tried the following

	vtkDataArraySelection * point_array_selection
		= reader->GetPointDataArraySelection();
	point_array_selection->DisableAllArrays();

	vtkDataArraySelection * cell_array_selection
		= GetCellDataArraySelection();
	cell_array_selection->DisableAllArrays();

My compiler ( gcc 4.1.1 ) complains "error: ‘GetCellDataArraySelection’
was not declared in this scope" but the function is listed in the
doxygen, I included vtkXMLReader.h, the compiler had no problem with
GetPointDataArraySelection, and both functions are in the header.