[vtkusers] How to reassign an actor's mapper?

hp.shen hp.shen at ansys.com.cn
Wed Apr 26 22:07:04 EDT 2006

Hi, all

I created an actor using vtkLODActor, whose mapper is a
vtkPolyDataMapper.Then I created a vtkDataSetMapper, and I want to
reassign the actor's mapper in an interactive way. I created a proc :
Proc changemapper {} {
    actor SetMapper datasetmapper
}
When running the script, I pressed 'U'key and recalled the proc
'changemapper'.After refreshing the window I found it took effect.
But, after closing the window an error message showed up,said:
---------
Assertion failed!
.
Expression:this->LeakedComponents.empty()
.
---------
What's wrong?Is it possible to reassign an actor's mapper?

Peace