[vtkusers] actor's rotation axis position

Raul Santana rsantana at ctm.ulpgc.es
Tue Apr 25 10:30:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have two vtkActors  and one  vtkAssembly, and I want to change the
position of the rotation axis for the actors and the assembly. I've used
the SetOrigin function, but this produces the actors to be moved in
conjunction with their rotation axis to the specified point. I need to
change the position of the rotation axis relative to the actor so that
the actor stay in the original position and rotates around the new
rotation point. How can i do it?

thank you