[vtkusers] how to change color mapping lookup table.

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Mon Apr 24 20:44:25 EDT 2006

Hi, there:

   Right now, I got my shape index and curvedness. Then I would like to set the thresholds for these two parameter to distinguish colonic polyp from colon wall and folds (based on some prior knowledge).

 Finally, I want to assign different color to different structures by manupulating the color mapping lookup table. But I found that there are four different main paramters: tablerange, hue range, saturation range and value range in vtkLookupTable. Which one I need to change and how to change to get the solution?

Best Wishes,

Dongqing Chen
Research Assistant
Computer Vision and Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A.
Email: dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu