[vtkusers] Re: simple question vtkCleanPolyData

Janet Kim janet at dragonflyesque.com
Wed Apr 19 09:33:49 EDT 2006

Actually, the coincident points also happen to have the
same scalar values, so it's more of an issue of having a
very large data file that has repeated points, and just
having the unique points.

I could keep track of the points that I'm reading, but I'm
hoping that there's an easier (and faster) way than that.

Any ideas?

thanks
Janet