[vtkusers] Interaction using vtkRenderWindowInteractor

Ashley Sher tany0029 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Apr 18 03:00:53 EDT 2006

Hi stoptv,

I'm implementing exactly what you're trying to do.

I was thinking maybe it's more suitable to use vtkPropPicker as the default
picker?

Something like that,

vtkPropPicker *pPropPicker = vtkPropPicker::New();
vtkCallbackCommand *PickCallBackCommand = vtkCallbackCommand::New();
PickCallBackCommand->SetCallback(MyVtkView::PickCallBack);
pPropPicker->AddObserver(vtkCommand::EndPickEvent, PickCallBackCommand);
MyVtkInteractor->SetPicker(pPropPicker);

I have not finish implementing it so not too sure if it works well too.
Keep me update once you've tried it?

Thx!