[vtkusers] vtkTubeFilter and vtkpolyline problems

Ugur BOZKAYA u.bozkaya at fmcon.com
Sun Apr 16 06:05:42 EDT 2006

 I am not sure if this is the correct answer but you might check the
 following. You can change the width of a line(it should be only in OpenGL)
 by first getting the corresponding actors vtkProperty and setting the
 SetLineWidth method. This way you do not need to use tubefilter. Also
 another solution can be to use vtkOutlineFilter if the boundary is
 rectangular and apply the same solution. I did not implement the above so I
 am not sure about it.
 Hope this helps

 Ugur BOZKAYA