[vtkusers] problems building 5.0.0 examples

Oscar Yañez Suarez yaso at xanum.uam.mx
Sat Apr 15 03:52:27 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'm not aware of anyone else reporting this problem, so I might be doing
something silly here. I've already built VTK 5.0.0 with no problems, however,
now that I go back to build the examples, the make process crashes with the
following (final) message:

Internal cmake changing into directory: /opt/VTK/Examples/All
No such file or directory
Generator: execution of make failed. Make command was: --build-options
make[2]: *** [VTKExamples] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Examples/CMakeFiles/VTKExamplesTarget.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have no idea of what is happening here. Any prompts will be highly appreciated.

Oscar

Oscar Yáñez Suárez
Laboratorio de Neuroimagenología - T.227
Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica, UAM Iztapalapa, DCBI
http://docencia.izt.uam.mx/oys