[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter interpolation settings?

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 13:05:23 EDT 2006

Why dont u threshold b4 u use the Contourfilter and set the In Value to some particular scalar value. keeping Out Values to another , possible zero

Khew Sing Yoong <sykhew at simbiosys.ca> wrote:  sounds interesting, but i cannot replace that with vtkContourFilter.
here is my pipe:
vtkStructuredPoints -->vtkContourFilter --> vtkPolyDataMapper --> vtkActor

vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter doesn't quite fit my pipeline in terms of
input/output.
i was previously using vtkMarchingCubes to convert the structured points
to polydata but that filter had its own set of problems. it wasn't
converting my scalars correctly, or at all for that matter.

any further suggestions? or how i could use the
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter in my pipe?

thanks.