[vtkusers] vtkArrayCalculator function definition syntax????

W.T. Bridgman William.T.Bridgman.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 14 13:01:05 EDT 2006

I want to do a cross product of two vector datasets.

I  can't find any documentation (both the vtk list & Google) on
vtkArrayCalculator or vtkFunctionParser to implement this.

How would I code the SetFunction for this?  Does the parser recognize
vector components?

E[3]=V[2]*B[1]-V[1]*B[2], etc.

Thanks,
Tom
--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman               Scientific Visualization
Studio