[vtkusers] Offscreen rendering

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:43:19 EDT 2006

I've been using VTK Offscreen for a little over a year now and haven't had
too much trouble with it.  I use MAngled Mesa & VTK on x-less systems all
the time.

1) Did you properly compile Mesa with the -DUSE_MGL_NAMESPACE and other
options enabled?
2) Did you enable VTK_USE_MANGLED_MESA in VTK?
3) Did you specify the correct Mesa libraries & include files?
4) What version of VTK & Mesa are you using?