[vtkusers] Nvidia Geforce 6600 & Linux & VTK?

Hendrik Belitz h.belitz at fz-juelich.de
Thu Apr 13 04:58:43 EDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 11. April 2006 21:59 schrieb bailleul jonathan:
> Hi all,
>
> I've ordered recently a recent AGP graphic board of Nvidia brand
> (Geforce 6600). I'm currently use Linux Mandriva 2005, and I just
> wondered by anticipation if 'everything was supposed to go fine'...

Works perfectly for me in two different machines, but I'm using Ubuntu and
Debian Sarge, not Mandriva; although I'll think this should not matter.

Regards
 Hendrik

Dipl.-Inform. Hendrik Belitz
Central Institute of Electronics / Zentralinstitut für Elektronik
 Multimodal image processing workgroup / AG Multimodale Bildverarbeitung
Research Center Juelich / Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
D-52428 Jülich, Germany
Tel.: (++49)2461 61 8701 Fax: (++49)2461 61 3990
email: h.belitz at fz-juelich.de
ggp-key available via http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de