[vtkusers] Help me please I am pupil :)

luisc l.perez at iturribizia.com
Wed Apr 12 10:44:25 EDT 2006

Not so fast...

If you want to display a function like y=a*x^2+b*x+c in your screen or
in a postscript file, and you need to do this NOW!, I think it's better
that you use another way to do this, like gnuplot or a spreadsheet.

If you want to learn how to use vtk libraries, search for a comfortable
and quiet place, take the "Visualization Toolkit Textbook" and begin
study.

Regards.

LuisC