[vtkusers] Java compilation bug

Kévin REDON kevredon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:10:38 EDT 2006

When compiling the last CVS source for VTK & VTK Data (12 april 06) and
enabeling JAVA wrap I awys have this problem :
Generating ../java/vtk/vtkTextWidget.java
Generating ../java/vtk/vtkWidgetCallbackMapper.java
Generating ../java/vtk/vtkWidgetEvent.java
Generating ../java/vtk/vtkWidgetEventTranslator.java
Generating ../java/vtk/vtkWidgetRepresentation.java
Generating ../java/vtk/vtkXYPlotWidget.java
Generating ../../java/vtk/vtkBuildAllDriver.class

The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details.
make[2]: *** [java/vtk/vtkBuildAllDriver.class] Erreur 3
make[1]: *** [Wrapping/Java/CMakeFiles/VTKBuildAll.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I don't think I realy have not enough memory but there migth still be a
little bug in the java code (unlimited loop)

see : http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-March/084298.html

My config :
centrino 1.2Ghz
512Mo DDRAM