[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget and memory

Beau Sapach beau.sapach at ualberta.ca
Mon Apr 10 17:36:05 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm using a vtkImagePlaneWidget to interpolate into a volume of medical
image data. When I translate the plane I notice that the memory used by my
application (written in C++) continually goes up, it doesn't free any memory
until I exit the application.  MS VisualStudio doesn't say I have any memory
leaks, so I'm assuming the widget is causing this.  So I guess my question
is, is there any way to free up unused/unneeded memory in a VTK pipeline?

Beau