[vtkusers] QVTKWidget HelloWorld example?

Michael Rice marice at knology.net
Sat Apr 8 12:26:00 EDT 2006

What *exactly* is the problem? The CMakeLists.txt file you posted was
for some "hello world" application that has nothing to do with
building the QVTKWidgetPlugin.

The QVTKWidgetPlugin is only so you can build user interfaces that
use the QVTKWidget within Qt Designer. You never link to it in your
applications - that is what the QVTK library is for. The
QVTKWidgetPlugin library is built when you build VTK, assuming you
select the appropriate options when running CMake. After the
QVTKWidgetPlugin library is built, you need to copy it to the $QTDIR/
plugins/designer directory.