[vtkusers] Re: Strange VTK Behavior...

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 05:14:28 EDT 2006

Hello Jeff & NG,

What are the bounds of your mesh?  If you translate the mesh to the
> origin, do the artifacts disappear?  It looks like depth buffer
> artifacts caused by coordinates being far (millions of meters) from the
> origin.
> -Jeff

Thank you very much! That did the trick... I was crashing my head on a wall
because I couldn't understand where the problem was... I didn't know that
distance from the origin created rendering problems, and I don't know the
reason for that. Anyway, thanks a gazillion, it seems to work now!

Andrea.