[vtkusers] Can VTK make CT/PET fusion with Volume Rendering?

Veelion Chong veelion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 00:42:04 EDT 2006

Hi, all

As everyone konwn, it is easy to render a volume of CT or PET datasets
alone. but Can it make CT and PET fuse together? In details, I want to do
the following: use CT dataset to design opacity transfer function, and use
PET dataset to design colortransferfunction, and then rendering the two
datasets together. I think the vtk pipeline only deal with the same dataset,
but it can't access the other dataset in the same pipeline, is it right? can
how to access?
Thanks!

--
veelion