[vtkusers] VisibleActorCount ...

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:25:00 EDT 2006

Hello,
 From ur code I assume that u are making a Polydata of a point cloud. Is that right,
 Also I notice nPoints which are just increasing .. I dont know how u initilialized it . though, but I am assuming u are just adding to the previous points that u already have in the vtkPolyData.

 Wat i suggest is this . Make  a new PolyData class each time u input more points. Again nPoints in each case will be initialized to zero. At the end u can club all these polyData into a vtkAppendPolyData class.  So u will have only one PolyData ..

 Also u havent mentioned , how u have created the actor.. Please throw light on that