[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor segfault on x86_64

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:40:23 EDT 2006

Hello Magnus,

    On XP/2000 they both runs fine with wxPython 2.6.3.0 and VTK 5.0, so I
should assume it is a platform-dependent problem. However, Robin didn't
change so much for the latest release of wxPython wrt previous releases (for
things involving window interaction, I mean), so I am a bit puzzled... I am
sure Charl will know the answer :-)

Andrea.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/