[vtkusers] How should I get the right normal of a polygon defined in vtkCellArray?

michal you higherone at msn.com
Thu Sep 29 08:43:51 EDT 2005

Thanks,Amy.
But after I do as you suggested,how should I access the normal of each
polygon mannually?I want to read out the polygon information and write into
other file formats.But vtkCellArray doesn't seem to provide such method to
get the normal of a polygon ,it just offer the vertex infomation.
Thanks again.