[vtkusers] Problem with creating data volume from DICOM files data.

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Wed Sep 28 04:50:01 EDT 2005

Hi vtk Users.

   In my project I have some problems with exporting DICOM files. In one
directory I have a lot of DICOM files with different Series numbers(for
example 6 series in each serie I have about 300 of DICOM files), but in
my project I want to choose one of those series and build volume data
using files from this serie. Unfortunatelly vtkDICOMImageReader provides
only SetDirectory and SetFileName methods which aren't suitable in this
case. How can I solve this problem. Thanks for any help.

Łukasz Tutaj