[vtkusers] Texture Mapping to a Cone

Mischa Thesberg mejthesb at swri.ca
Tue Sep 27 14:32:44 EDT 2005

I am wondering what is the best way to map a texture to a cone?  Let's
say the texture is a series of concentric circle based around the origin
at the center of the jpg that I want to form the texture.  what
classes/code/tricks should I use to map said jpg onto a cone so that the
origin is at the tip of the cone and the rest is mapped to the cone with
little to no overlap (I don't care what the bottom of the cone looks
like).  Thank you for any help you can give me.