FW: [vtkusers] how can I start for a example of VTK in Window

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Sep 27 11:38:47 EDT 2005

Hi Angela,

It sounds like you have used CMake in the process of building VTK but
are not using CMake in trying to build this example.  There is a
CMakeLists.txt file in your
C:\VTK-4.2-LatestRelease\VTK\Examples\Tutorial\Step1\Cxx directory
for this purpose; try running CMake with this directory as the source
code directory.  Then load the project file that is created into
Visual Studio and compile.  If this does not work, please report to
this e-mail list the errors you are seeing.

- Amy