[vtkusers] Re: [Paraview-developers] [LONG] Antialiasing with multisampling method

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:42:00 EDT 2005

I don't think this is a good enough solution. The tests may pass but
all users will get anti-aliasing when running paraview interactively.
Compositing does not work propery when anti-aliasing is on. Also, it
will slow down rendering. We should disable anti-aliasing when we
create the render window in paraview.