[vtkusers] unfreed memory?

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Thu Sep 15 03:25:48 EDT 2005

Hi Luca,

did you try to allocate/free the VTK objects again ?
Is it 25MB after that ?
If not... It could be you application.
If yes... You didn't free a vtk object. You can use the
debug versions of the VTK libs. VTK tells you the leakage.

If you are using M$ VC++ you could try this tool:

http://www.codeproject.com/tools/visualleakdetector.asp

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255