[vtkusers] Re: (no subject)

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Sep 14 16:30:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

Unfortunately, vtkPLYReader doesn't like rabbit... I've tried to read in
  bunny_zipper.ply before with vtkPLYReader and it crashed (on a winxp
machine). I've got a bunny_zipper.vtp that can be successfully read in
with vtkXMLPolyDataReader though... I'll email it to if you (the
original poster) want.

Goodwin