[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with MinGW, fixes to CMake rules

Kalle Pahajoki kalpaha at st.jyu.fi
Wed Sep 14 15:11:52 EDT 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Kalle,
>
>     VTK is being compiled every night with the following ctest script:
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/ARRAKIS.kitware/Win32-mingw/20050914-0300-Nightly/Notes.html
>

>     It does not involve any kind of modification neither in VTK source
> nor in cmake source. Could you please tell us what commands you use to
> create those problems ?

I got the problems using the "Unix makefiles" build type in the
CMakeSetup (CMake 2.0 patch 6).

Could you clarify for a CMake neophyte, how does one use above mentioned
script to compile VTK?

So far, my compilation process has been:
- cmakesetup
- configure & generate
- make

Where does the mentioned script enter the picture?

Kalle

definition not smart enough to debug it.        -- Brian W. Kerninghan