[vtkusers] VTK build on linux error: FTGL.h

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Sep 13 23:12:24 EDT 2005

Jr,

	Could you send us the complete error. Do not hesitate to copy paste in
a mailing list, this really help us to understand the problem. Also you
should really specify which tool you are using and be much more verbose:
cmake version, linux distribution, plateform (eg. 64bits?)...

Thanks
Mathieu
Ps: Just in case you are using cmake 2.2beta I believe a :

$ make rebuild_cache
followed by
$ make

should do the trick