[vtkusers] Re: vtkImagePlaneWidget disable rotations

robert tamburo rtamburo2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 09:13:18 EDT 2005

Hi, I don't see vtkImageInteractorStyle anywhere in
VTK. I tried various InteractorStlyes in VTK such as
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera, but they all seem
to have a Rotate function defined with no way of
disabling it.

Nevertheless, from what I can tell the Rotate function
in the various InteractorStlyes defines Rotation of
the camera around the widget, not the actual rotation
of the widget itself. Am I misunderstanding something?

-Robert