[vtkusers] ctest error

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 31 07:35:13 EST 2005

The PATH is probably different in the ctest environment and you're
probably picking up a different tk84.dll somehow...

Is this interactively or from a dashboard script?

If from a script, do you have "CTEST_ENVIRONMENT" set...?

Can you run depends.exe from the same environment and find which
tk84.dll it's referencing?

All just guesswork,
David