[vtkusers] vtkWrapPython and function-pointers

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 07:08:01 EST 2005

Hi
I´m developing a new reader class for vtk and would like to be able to wrap it
for python, too.
Starting with the class vtkLocal it worked fine until I added the following
function definition in the header file:

SetGridLoadingFeedback( void (*GridFeedbackFunc)(const int) );

The class still compiles without errors but cannot get wrapped using
Vtk/bin/vtkWrapPython.

Changing the function definition to
SetGridLoadingFeedback( void (*GridFeedbackFunc)(void *) );
removes the error, but I want an "const int" and no "void*" as function
argument.

Does anybody knows if this is a python related restriction or what I could do?

Greetings
	Jens