[vtkusers] UpdateExtent is not updated

Erbacher, Markus Markus.Erbacher at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 28 03:32:38 EDT 2005

Hello to all,

I am using vtk 4.2.
I had to implement an filter on my own. It seems to work fine, as long
as the input does not change its dimensions. If that happens I get a
warning that the UpdateExtent does not lie within the wholeExtent. I
figured out that the UpdateExtent has not been updated.

I just reimplemented "ExecuteData".

Is there any function I missed to implement to achieve this update?
Do you have other advise how to get the UpdateExtent updated?

Thank in advance for your help

Markus Erbacher
University of Heidelberg
Institute for Medical Biometry and Informatics
Department of Medical Informatics
Im Neuenheimer Feld 400
D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany             Tel. : 06221/56-7484
http://www.med.uni-heidelberg.de/mi     Fax  :         -4997
Markus.Erbacher at med.uni-heidelberg.de   Sekr.:         -7483