[vtkusers] problem with vtkRenderWindowInteractor

yfl at doc.ic.ac.uk yfl at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Oct 26 11:24:02 EDT 2005

Dear Goodwin and all,

I use vtkRenderWindowInteractor to change the mouse control. My program also
uses vtkTkRenderWidget to build scrollbar. However, when I execute it, the
program gives me this error:

Object named: iren, could not find requested method: ConfigureEvent
or the method was called with incorrect arguments.

while executing
"$iren ConfigureEvent"
  [procedure "::vtk::cb_vtkw_configure_binding" line 4]
  invoked from within
"::vtk::cb_vtkw_configure_binding.ren renWin 432 400"
  [command bound to event]

Do you know how to solve that problem? please help.

Thanks
Yee