[vtkusers] vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter

Tim Hutton tim.hutton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:22:47 EDT 2005

You'll need to rebuild VTK with the powercrust class included. This
isn't too hard: just add the .cxx and .h files to the Hybrid
directory, and add a line saying
vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.cxx to the CMakeLists.txt file that
is there. Then re-run CMake (with the python bindings) and rebuild
VTK.

(Unless things have changed recently, that is.)

Tim

--
Tim Hutton  -  http://www.sq3.org.uk