[vtkusers] A question about the vtkAxes

Wei Guo weiguo at cs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 24 15:07:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am new to vtk and try to use vtkAxes to draw the (x,y,z) axis. I can see
the three lines of axis but I do not know which color is for x, y, or z. I
used the default colormap and the color of them are red, yellow, and
green. I read the doc of this function but it just shows that "Three
scalar values are generated for the three lines and can be used (via color
map) to indicate a particular coordinate axis." It did not tell me how
those scalars are generated so really confused.

Could anyone help me with that?

Thanks,

Wei