[vtkusers] vtkPNGReader::New() an Undefined Symbol

Marc Macenko macenko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:04:43 EDT 2005

I am simply trying to read in an image to eventually use as a texture.
I am including the header file and have this statement:

  vtkPNGReader *water = vtkPNGReader::New();

This results in this error from my compiler:

vtkPNGReader::New()                 terrain.o

Any suggestions would be great!

--
marc

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things
were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.