[vtkusers] 64 Bit OS X Version

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 13:24:20 EDT 2005

vtkRendering and vtkftgl are the only two things that pull in opengl32
on my Windows system... The OpenGL usage is *supposed* to be limited to
the VTK_USE_RENDERING build of VTK.

There was an issue until recently with building without
VTK_USE_RENDERING; this is why I suggested using upated CVS VTK.

Please email the list if you discover any additional problems building
with VTK_USE_RENDERING off...

Thanks,
David